Randall Smith resides in Flower Mound, Texas along with his wife Dana and son Preston. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of North Texas in 1990 with a BBA in Real Estate. He then earned his MBA in Real Estate Analysis from UNT in 1992.
Since receiving his real estate license in 1976, Randall has specialized in land development and investment properties, providing professional brokerage and advisory services in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area.
Randall is an active member of the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Greater Denton/Wise County Association of Realtors
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Centers